- Scientists one step closer to treating multiple sclerosis
The Columbiachronicle – The recent discovery of a new type of blood cell may lead to strides in the treatment of multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disease
- UVA Offering MS Medication Trial as Part of National Network
NBC 29 News – The first clinical trial UVA is taking part in tests whether one medication for progressive multiple sclerosis will work.
- SMC Says Yes to Aubagio® (teriflunomide), a New Once Daily First-line Oral Treatment
SYS-CON Media (press release) – “The prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Scotland is one of the highest in the world.
- ‘Give MS research a chance’
Daily Advertiser – A LOCAL person living with multiple sclerosis has slammed the churches and government for preventing a radical MS treatment from saving lives.
- Tattoo will do nicely, gran!
Oldham Chronicle – But 73-year-old Rose Littleford put them to shame by getting an orange ribbon tattoo to raise awareness of multiple sclerosis.
- Generous donation goes down swimmingly at Herefordshire MS Therapy Centre
Hereford Times – A DONATION from a Hereford law firm means a therapy centre can offer additional help to those suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- CHKD Parenting: MS Awareness Month
WVEC.com (subscription) – CHKD Pediatric Neurologist and Multiple Sclerosis Specialist, Dr. Ingrid Loma-Miller, has information about the illness.
- Walk MS Orlando
MyFoxOrlando.com – By Hannah Corlew -. Get ready to lace up your sneakers and help give hope to the more than 10,000 people in Central Florida.
- New OHSU center aims to speed cures for Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis and other diseases
Portland Business Journal (blog) – The center could help accelerate cures and treatments for Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis.
- Connect to end multiple sclerosis
The Harlan Daily Enterprise LOUISVILLE – Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a life altering disease that affects each person in a unique and different way.
- Multiple sclerosis linked to the Pill
Independent Online – London – Taking the contraceptive Pill may increase a woman’s chance of developing multiple sclerosis, researchers warn.
- Living – and working – with multiple sclerosis
Florida Times-Union – Sgt. Eric Twisdale (at center, in cap and sunglasses) stands with members of the Clay County Sheriff’s Office, who participated with him
- Study Reveals Possible Method For Multiple Sclerosis Early Diagnosis
BioNews Texas – One of the most difficult aspects of treating Multiple Sclerosis is its diagnosis.
- New hope for people living with MS
ITV News – Every week 50 people will be diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis – a disease that has no cure.
© WVE and Ireland, MS and Me, 2011-2014. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to WVE and Ireland, MS and Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.