© WVE and Ireland, MS and Me, 2011-2014. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to WVE and Ireland, MS and Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What this website is about…
Living life with an invisible shadow might seem hard, but to me MS is more than an illness. It's a tool to raise awareness by showing others what life with a neurodegenerative illness is really like.
It's often said that knowledge is power, and ignorance is bliss. Things published on my blog might not always be pretty as punch, but it's definitely the brutal, unvarnished reality of life with MS. If it helps reduce ignorance, then my goal is achieved.
©Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, MS and Me, 2011-2014.
- 45,914 hits
- 12 years of chasing Irish poetry, books & dreams
- Positive MS News: October 2014
- Ebola: sacrifice the few to save the many?
- Dear editor… Ebola virus scare in Ireland?
- Ebola… I told you so!
- Oh, yes, the irony!
- Ten happy MS years
- Positive MS News: September 2014
- What you might not be aware of
- What we don’t know
- Death: a fearful thing
- Featured On page updated
- MS in numbers
- Please help keeping the writer of this establishment caffeinated
- Big pharma’s friendship
- Tiredness ≠ fatigue
- Positive MS News: August 2014
- No end to trigeminal neuralgia
Trending right now
What others said…
|socialbridge on Resilience|
|suej on Resilience|
|thelifewelllived2013 on Depression?!|
|suej on Positive MS News: October…|
|Positive MS News: Oc… on Positive MS News: September…|
|Depression?! | Irela… on What we don’t know|
|gratiane on Depression?!|
|joanjordan on Depression?!|
|socialbridge on Depression?!|
|Dear editor… E… on Ebola: sacrifice the few to sa…|
Blogs I Follow
- Magic Bullet Blog
- The bitter truth
- One Blushing Bride
- Stumbling in Flats
- Properly Referred to as "That Stupid Disease"
- My Upside Down Inside Out World
- Special Education for Mom
- Manuscript Tunes
- Flight of the Cubs
- The English Major: A Dramedy
- Canadian Heathen
- Big Red Carpet Nursing
- Kurt Brindley
- Cupid or Cats
- The Novel Project Chronicles
- Jacke Wilson
- Healthcare Professional Development Centre - HPDC
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.