What this website is about…
Living life with an invisible shadow might seem hard, but to me MS is more than an illness. It's a tool to raise awareness by showing others what life with a neurodegenerative illness is really like.
It's often said that knowledge is power, and ignorance is bliss. Things published on my blog might not always be pretty as punch, but it's definitely the brutal, unvarnished reality of life with MS. If it helps reduce ignorance, then my goal is achieved.
©WVE and Ireland, MS and Me, 2011-2014.
- 50,187 hits
- So… I want to marry Ireland!
- How to wrap friendship
- #FestifyMS your desk Christmas appeal
- Managing fatigue
- My little secret, and how you can find out if you have OCD
- Lifetime membership
- Positive MS News: November 2014
- Ireland Blog Awards 2014 finalist certificates
- Conversations with myself: 2005-2006
- Making Sense of MS
- 12 years of chasing Irish poetry, books & dreams
- Positive MS News: October 2014
- Ebola: sacrifice the few to save the many?
- Dear editor… Ebola virus scare in Ireland?
- Ebola… I told you so!
- Oh, yes, the Blog Awards irony!
- Ten happy MS years
- Positive MS News: September 2014
Trending right now
What others said…
Blogs I Follow
- Being Irish; What Are We Like?
- Elizabeth Melton Parsons
- Humanity777's Blog
- Perspectives on Life, the Universe and Everything
- MS with a Southern accent
- Priscilla Eslo
- 70/Four70 MS Men's Group
- Think. Do. Write.
- Sean Cassidy Skincare
- Sentence first
- Catherine, Caffeinated
- The Stroppy Editor
- Weekly Photo Challenge
- vox hiberionacum
- The Irish Brain Council
- The Intelligent Person's Guide to Beating Multiple Sclerosis
- The Indecisive Eejit
- The Gad About Town
- The Dude With A Blog
Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me by WVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.