In the final of the Blog Awards Ireland 2014 competition!
What this website is about…
Living life with an invisible shadow might seem hard, but to me MS is more than an illness. It's a tool to raise awareness by showing others what life with a neurodegenerative illness is really like.
It's often said that knowledge is power, and ignorance is bliss. Things published on my blog might not always be pretty as punch, but it's definitely the brutal, unvarnished reality of life with MS. If it helps reduce ignorance, then my goal is achieved.
©Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, MS and Me, 2011-2014.
- 42,956 hits
- What others don’t know
- Death: a fearful thing
- Featured On page updated
- MS in numbers
- Please help keeping the writer of this establishment caffeinated
- Big pharma’s friendship
- Tiredness ≠ fatigue
- Positive MS News: August 2014
- No end to trigeminal neuralgia
- Shortlisted, and shortlisted again!
- Brain facts
- Clinical trials
- MS Services
- General websites
- International platforms
- Specialised medical websites
- Neuroscience links
- MS Societies around the World
Trending right now
What others said…
|socialbridge on What others don’t know|
|Billie on Death: a fearful thing|
|lemac53 on Death: a fearful thing|
|Machteld Lepeeer on Death: a fearful thing|
|The Indecisive Eejit on Death: a fearful thing|
Blogs I Follow
- HBR Blog Network - Harvard Business Review
- Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis
- Dr. Kent
- Chris Brake Show Podcast
- Rizhen Topic
- The Red Rush Blog
- Mill Door Makes
- Fiction All Day
- Im ashamed to die until i have won some victory for humanity.(Horace Mann)
- Neuroskeptic's Blog
- Shane O'Mara's Blog
- The Irish Brain Council
- Fevered Crenellations
- Sam Flegal
- Riley Amos Westbook
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.